C. Patrick Tench
Patrick represents clients in civil litigation, including both jury and bench trials, covering real estate, creditor’s rights, construction, employment, business and landlord/tenant issues. Patrick also handles criminal and traffic cases, including misdemeanor and felony charges. He practices regularly in the Circuit Courts and General District Courts throughout Southeastern Virginia. He has also handled numerous cases in Northern Virginia jurisdictions, including Fauquier, Loudoun, Prince William and Fairfax Counties.
In addition to his litigation practice, Patrick is CRESPA certified and handles residential and commercial loan transactions.
Educational and Professional Background
- University of Richmond, The T.C. Williams School of Law, Richmond, Virginia, Juris Doctor 2007
- Randolph-Macon College, Ashland, Virginia, Bachelor of Arts 2004
Activities and Affiliations
- Supreme Court of Virginia, Admitted 2007
- United States Bankruptcy Court, Eastern District of Virginia, Admitted 2007
- Virginia Bar Association
- Newport News Bar Association
- Virginia Business Legal Elite 2016 – Criminal Law